Audi A6 C7 4G A7 A8 D4 Allroad Quattro Bentley Mulsanne Air Suspension Compressor
2012 - 2014 Audi A6 All Models 2012 - 2014 A7 Quattro All Models 2011 - 2015 A8 All Models 2014 RS7 All Models 2012 - 2014 S6 All Models 2013 - 2014 S7 All Models 2012 - 2015 S8 All Models 2011 - 2015 Bentley Mulsanne All Models.
Vigor Part Number:
- Product Details
- Product Description
- Shipping & Return
2012 - 2014 Audi A6 All Models 2012 - 2014 A7 Quattro All Models 2011 - 2015 A8 All Models 2014 RS7 All Models 2012 - 2014 S6 All Models 2013 - 2014 S7 All Models 2012 - 2015 S8 All Models 2011 - 2015 Bentley Mulsanne All Models.Original Equipment:
Vigor Part Number:
- It is also packaged with a new air compressor relay system.
- Owing to its modular designs, this compressor performance is designed to ensure improved performance, safety, and comfort for you.
- Each compressor unit is fully assembled and ready for installation.
- This product also comes with a warranty.
Vigor recommends that the air suspension system as a whole is checked for signs of leakages after this high-performance compressor unit is installed. This means you must check the solenoid, air hoses, and other parts of the air suspension.
Leakages left unchecked are the most common reason for air suspension failure in all vehicles. Whenever you spot a leak, replace the affected part immediately to ensure optimum compressor performance.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US AND CANADA
√ Delivery estimate 7 to 15 business days for items to arrive
√ Easy 30 days Return
√ Warranty: 2 Years
√ Guranteed safe & secure checkout
Why Use Air Suspension?
- Air suspension can adapt your vehicle to the poorest of roads. Hence, improve the ride quality,
- Air suspension allows the car to drive at the perfect ride height since it considers the load on the vehicle as well as the speed of the car.
- Air suspension is cheaper in the long run. Since they last longer than other types of suspension systems, the premium paid for its purchase would translate to a longer lifespan.
How Does Air Compressor Work?
Air suspension compressor units are electric pumps that pump air from outside the vehicle, dampens the air with the aid of a drier, and pressurizes the air before the dried, pressurized air is passed into an air reservoir where it is stored until the air springs need it. The air suspension compressor is powered on or off automatically by the air suspension compressor relay.