Double Convoluted trailer air spring for Binkley XB-SPN-053-37 for Twthill 1881301 2001801 FD331-26-480 W01-358-7555
Vigor Part Number:
- Product Details
- Product Description
- Shipping & Return
Vigor Part Number:
- Owing to its modular designs, this air spring performance is designed to ensure improved performance, safety, and comfort for you.
- Each air spring unit is fully assembled and ready for installation
- This product also comes with a warranty.
Vigor Air Suspensions recommend that the air suspension system as a whole is checked for signs of leakages after this high-performance air spring is installed. This means you must check the solenoid, air hoses, and other parts of the air suspension.
Leakages left unchecked are the most common reason for air suspension failure in all vehicles. Whenever you spot a leak, replace the affected part immediately to ensure optimum air spring performance.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US AND CANADA
√ Delivery estimate 7 to 15 business days for items to arrive
√ Easy 30 days Return
√ Warranty: 1 Years
√ Guranteed safe & secure checkout
What is an Air Spring?
The air spring is a type of suspension system that makes use of compressed air to achieve self-leveling in vehicles. The air spring appears in the form of air bellows, which are made of rubber, this allows the air spring to store the pressurized air needed to lower, raise or self-level the vehicle.
How Does an Air Spring Work?
As the load on your vehicle increases, the air springs (air bellow) compress, and the car sinks below its standard level. Once this happens, the height sensor signals for pressurized air in the air reservoir to flow into the air bellow, this raises the car back to level.
What’s The Advantage Of Air Vs Coil Spring/Shock?
- Air spring ranks higher than coil spring in terms of comfortability for passengers during driving.
- Air spring has a longer useful life compared to coil spring, this is due to less vibration, noise, and reduced wear and tear unlike the case in coil springs.
- Coil springs have the tendency to bounce over the road surfaces, especially when the vehicle is empty. This is not the case in air springs, where height sensors are used for determining appropriate riding height.
- Air springs make use of air in achieving a self-leveling status. This reduces the risks of wear and tear.
Why Use Air Suspension?
- Air suspension can adapt your vehicle to the poorest of roads. Hence, improve the ride quality,
- Air suspension allows the car to drive at the perfect ride height since it considers the load on the vehicle as well as the speed of the car.
- Air suspension is cheaper in the long run. Since they last longer than other types of suspension systems, the premium paid for its purchase would translate to a longer lifespan.
Can I Install Air Suspension Myself?
Yes! You can. Air suspension installation is a pretty simple DIY task.
You can also search for videos on YouTube for a visual demonstration of the step-by-step procedure involved in air suspension installation.